While you are away, your dog deserves to run and play, not stay indoors all day!
Our kennel runs are extra large and are climate controlled with heat and air conditioning.
Our guests are given exercise/playtime 6 to 7 times a day in large, grass and wooded exercise paddocks.
Social dogs are turned out to play in supervised play groups with owner’s permission and at the kennel’s discretion.
There are NO ADDITIONAL CHARGES for any of these outings as compared to other facilities.
Medications are also administered at no charge within reason. If your dog requires more than two different medications, we ask that you put them in a pill dispenser, otherwise we will charge a nominal amount. Subcutaneous shots are charged at $2 per dose; we do not administer intravenous shots. If your dogs is used to getting his/her medications hidden in pill pockets cheese, peanut butter, deli meats, etc. please provide those items.
We feel better that your dog will do better with his/her regular food, so we ask that you bring it. Please label container with name and amounts.
All boarders are provided with cots or nesting beds, bedding and bowls. You are welcome to bring your own bedding.
Because we handle each and every dog multiple times per day, we are unable to accommodate overly fearful and/or aggressive dogs. Dogs that do not like other dogs are welcome, but will not be included in play groups. If you are unsure of how your dog will react in a new setting, we ask that you set up a complementary meet-and-greet ahead of time.
Our facility is kept immaculate and is disinfected daily.
We charge a 3% service fee for credit/debit cards.
Reservations are necessary and space is limited. We recommend booking as far in advance as possible. Calls will be taken from 8:30am – 6:30pm, Monday through Saturday.
Please complete and submit the Guest Profile Sheet.
Proof of Current Vaccinations
- All dogs require proof of Rabies, Distemper and Bordetellla vaccinations.
- Country Club Kennels prefers that your dog have his/her bordatella vaccination every six months, and at least two weeks prior to arrival. We realize some vets only give the vaccine annually, and will defer to your vet.
- Please e-mail or fax your pet’s shot record prior to dropping of your pet.
Drop-Offs and Pick-Ups
- Morning Hours: Monday–Saturday, 8:30am–11:30am
- Evening Hours: Monday–Sunday, 4:00pm–6:30pm
If you are running late, it is advised that you phone ahead to ensure someone is available to discharge your pet.
Upon arrival, your pet will be checked for fleas and general overall health.
If fleas are found, your pet will be given a mandatory pre-boarding flea bath at the owner’s expense. Please do not bring your dog with fleas!
What to Bring
- Your pet’s food, your contact phone number and any medication currently being taken by your pet.
- We ask that your dog wear a collar during their stay (No choke collars please).
- You are welcome to bring special treats and labeled personalized belongings. However, we cannot guarantee that all personal belongings are returned in the condition they arrive in.
- We provide bedding. If you choose to bring your pet’s personal bed, please do not bring anything large or bulky, as they are difficult to wash.
Charges begin the day your pet arrives. There are no charges for the departure day if your pet is picked up during our a.m. hours. Daily Rate includes a minimum of 6 outings per day in large paddocks. Administration of medications is also included in daily rate.
Due to the limited number of guest we can accommodate, a credit card is required to hold your reservation during holidays and summer. No charge will be made unless we do not receive a one-week cancellation notice, at which time we will charge half the total of the original reservation.
Therefore, all reservations must be modified or cancelled one week prior to arrival date.
We accept credit/debit cards, check or cash. There is a 3% charge for credit/debit cards.
Ask about discounts for long term stays. Discounts will depend upon length of stay, time of year and availability.
One DogDaily - 1 Dog
Two DogsDaily - 2 in same run
Three DogsDaily - 3 in same run
Medicated, Oatmeal and/or Thick/Long Hair
A Room Service Menu is available which includes burger, baked chicken, chicken & rice, steak, Frosty Paw, beef bone, peanut butter kong. Price from $2-$5.